Webkinz Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webkinz Sense

A forum for everything and anything you need to know about Webkinz!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trading Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Trading Rules Empty
PostSubject: Trading Rules   Trading Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:18 pm

Welcome to our new trading section on WebkinzSense.

First let's lay down some rules.

1. NO SCAMMING.
this means you can't say you'll send something, then send something of lesser value or nothing just to get what the other person has.

2. Each person will make a GE or Gift Exchange. Their gift exchange lists all items they are willing to trade. If you see an item on their gift exchange you want, but someone else wants it, too, the CREATOR OF THE GE will make a line. He/she will then go through, starting from the first person, to see what they have to offer. They can take any item from any person at any place on the line.

3. YOU MUST MAKE FAIR TRADES.
a fair trade is basically two things of equal value. For example:
UNFAIR TRADE:
member 1: hey, your blue lava strikes my fancy. How would you like some cheese for that?
member 2: cheese? From the W-Shop? Sure, sounds fair.

NOT FAIR!

FAIR TRADE:
member 1: hey, I like your black and white cat PSI. Willing to trade it for a gold and white cat PSI?
This was a fair trade because, contrary to previous beliefs, the g&w cat's PSI is not retired due to the fact that the lil kinz has the same PSI. Therefore, this is a fair trade.

4. The more experienced trader should send first. You send VIA KINZPOST. Share WKW passwords then send.

5. YOU MUST SEND YOUR PART OF THE BARGAIN OR YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME!

6. Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzsense.forumotion.com

Trading Rules
Page 1 of 1