Webkinz Sense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webkinz Sense

A forum for everything and anything you need to know about Webkinz!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Filled with Announcements Daily Chat Thread for the 11th!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Filled with Announcements Daily Chat Thread for the 11th! Empty
PostSubject: Filled with Announcements Daily Chat Thread for the 11th!   Filled with Announcements Daily Chat Thread for the 11th! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:12 pm

I FINALLY came on!

Wanna know why I haven't been on?

I FORGOT MY PASSWORD.

Yeah, I know. TO-TALL-Y embarrassing but whatever, cuz I remembered it now. LOL.

So, as I said, this "Daily" Chat Thread (although it hasn't quite been "daily") is full of announcements. I guess you can count the first four lines as an announcement--but here's more!

1. For those of you who follow the Olympics, here's a medal count.
CHINA: 14 total medals; ranked #1 medal-wise
KOREA: 8 total medals; ranked #3 medal-wise
USA: 12 total medals; ranked #2 medal-wise

2. School starts in ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN days! Which means *duhn duhn duhn duuuuhn* I wake up at 5:00 AM and I get home at 7:30 PM. Yeah, don't think I'll have much time for WS or WI. Just a heads up. However, if I don't have volleyball and I don't have to take the late bus and I do get home early, I still won't come on cuz of homework *groan*, babysitting, and I tutor this one kid. study *weird voice* Study, kids, it will take you places.

So, since I won't be on, and, regretfully, I haven't been on, I just want to make it clear that I love you all and I love this site so much Smile
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzsense.forumotion.com
monkeygirl0398
Sensible Webbie
Sensible Webbie
monkeygirl0398

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Filled with Announcements Daily Chat Thread for the 11th! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filled with Announcements Daily Chat Thread for the 11th!   Filled with Announcements Daily Chat Thread for the 11th! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:21 pm

WHOOO FIRST POST!!!!!! And actually...School starts in...3 days for me!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG POINTY!!! I just realized that for location it said I Live In a Mushroom!!!!

OMG ROTFLMBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Filled with Announcements Daily Chat Thread for the 11th!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Sense :: Social :: Anywhoo...-
Jump to: